D
E
A
R
,
A
M
N
H
Z
Q

its hurting me! Friday, September 30, 2011

Dear Aiman,
do you know that two weeks is like two hundreds thousands years?! do ya?! okay, let me ask you, will you be missing me for the two weeks? because i will. i don't know what to do if i miss you. maybe i'll cry like a crazy person. or maybe just a silent cry. i don't what to do if you're not here, with me. i'll be extremely bored. trust me baby, i will. if you ask me, "kenapa bie on9?" i'll reply "kerana sayang." i'm on9 because of you. if you're online, so do i. if you're not, i'll do the same. muahaha. why? because i don't have many friends. i really really don't want you to go. if only i can stop the time. i'll spend my whole life with you. only you and me. but you have to do it. it's for your future. for our future. cececeh XD so i'll give you time for you to study. to prepare yourself for PMR. 

image

what if you go to boarding school? what will happen to me? choose one.

a) dead
b) die
c) dying

sayang, i don't want you to go there. there's so many risk. i'm not cemburu buta. i'm just scared of losing you. losing you is the most torturing thing in my life. but if you really want to go there, please promise me one tiny little thing, will ya?

promise me that you'll always remember me and please don't leave me.

okay? i love you Aiman Haziq :'( there's no other boys in my heart. only you in it. 

Aiman, bie dah ceritakan pasal monyet tu? suatu hari, bie otw ke sekolah. lepas tu bie ternampak seekor monyet mati kena langgar kat tengah tengah jalan. nak tahu apa yang buat bie rasa sedih? seekor lagi monyet yang hidup, mungkin kawan/girlfriend/boyfriend dia, duduk kat sebelah monyet yang mati tu. dia pegang tangan monyet yang mati tu. mulut berdarah darah. dia tak tinggalkan walau sedetik pun. mesti monyet tu sedih bila kawan dia tu dah mati kan? 

bie pun akan jadi macam tu. bukan bie jadi monyet. tapi bie akan ada kat sisi sayang. susah ke, senang ke, bie sentiasa ada untuk sayang. until my last breathe. 

sayang tahu tak bie ialah seorang yang sayangkan haiwan? bie tak kisah kalau ada kemalangan yang melibatkan manusia. i really don't care because there's other people will help the victim and call the ambulance or take him/her to the hospital. tapi kalau haiwan, sesetangah orang akan langgar dan buat donno je. sebab itu lah bie akan menjerit setiap kali nampak haiwan kat jalan sedang lintas. dan bie akan suruh slowkan kereta, hon ke ape ke bagi haiwan tu pergi dari jalan raya baru boleh teruskan perjalanan. bila ada haiwan mati kat tengah jalan, kita kena angkat dia dan letak ke tepi. kita akan dapat pahala setiap kali orang lalu jalan tu. kalau kita nampak pahala tu, bie yakin semua kereta berhenti berebut nak alihkan haiwan yang mati tu. 

jadi, kepada aiman haziq, anak pakcik hazin, GOODLUCK! i wish you all the best. solat jangan tinggal. doa kat Allah banyak banyak. insyaAllah dia akan bantu sayang. i love you. muah

i really had a wonderful time when you called me. we're talking and talking. enchanted. :) 


1:36 AM

You're so irreplaceable

HE unite us together. Syukur Alhamdulillah i found you in my life.


All material © Farah Amira 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow