D
E
A
R
,
A
M
N
H
Z
Q

prithee Saturday, November 12, 2011

image
i need to calm myself more.

Dear Aiman, 

i'm scared right now. scared of losing you. i don't know what happened to me but i'm totally scared. i don't want you to go. i'm begging you, please stay. stay here. with me. forever. please? 

there's so many things in my head. it all mix up. i'm not jealous (or jelly) i'm just scared. 

there are many beautiful girls out there. i don't want you to go to them and i don't want them to go to you. you can be friends. i don't mind with that. i just don't want more than just a 'friend'.

saya tak nak sejarah silam menghantui saya kembali, saya harap awak faham. saya tak sanggup untuk kehilangan awak, Aiman Haziq.

i fall in love with you every single day. i love those sweet eyes, romantic voice, those laugh. it's so cute. i don't want memories are only memories. i want to treasure it in here, my heart. 

i don't want you to go. i love you so much.

promise me that you'll never leave me alone, okay? :')
10:32 PM

You're so irreplaceable

HE unite us together. Syukur Alhamdulillah i found you in my life.


All material © Farah Amira 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow