D
E
A
R
,
A
M
N
H
Z
Q

long time no blogging Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dear Aiman,
hey blog, i miss you. i miss you so much. there's a lot of things that i wanna tell my lovely blog. okay first, i log in FB and guess what! you sent me a message. you said "I miss you, I love you, I need you." i was screaming like crazy. i'm happy. really really happy. after that dream i got, i think we're much more happier. thanks to Allah :)

my final test was over. Alhamdulillah it went well, i guess. haha. i just hope that i could manage my studies more efficiently next time. i can't believe that i got A in my Bahasa Melayu paper. my teacher loves my essay. aaaa!! i wrote about a boy, he was a bad guy. he killed her own father and he became a drug dealer. lastly he was arrested. he was punished by hanged to death. he regret. but its too late to turn back the time (a.k.a Sudah terhantuk baru tengadah.) 



http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2udsUlMN1r206nj.gif
i dream about you a few days ago. it all start when you want to play a game. it called "not texting for a day" game. oh i really hate that game. i was trying my best to stay away from my phone but you know what, i was checking my phone every 5 mins. (crazy, huh?) that night, i feel so lonely and sad. then, i go to sleep and i dream of you texting me. you sent the most romantic text i ever read. you blew me away. you make my heart goes BOOM! suddenly, i woke up from the dream. i checked my phone and hopping that was not a dream. BUT it was only a dream. a dream that i would never forget. 

oh Aiman, i'm so happy with you. only two days more for 4 months. yeah baby, we're 4 months together now. :D
5:42 PM

You're so irreplaceable

HE unite us together. Syukur Alhamdulillah i found you in my life.


All material © Farah Amira 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow