D
E
A
R
,
A
M
N
H
Z
Q

menangis Monday, October 17, 2011

Dear Aiman,

its been awhile since i updated this blog. i miss this blog. i wrote here everything about us. 

sekarang dah 3 bulan kita bersama. alhamdulillah, i happy that i found you. on 15th oct, you text me. you said you wanna break up with me. and i suddenly cried. i'm really really shocked. i feel empty. its like in a dark box filled with sorrow. 
image

i don't want to lose you. i really don't. i can't imagine if you're not here with me. i can't imagine if you with another girl. 

you said all of this is for my sake. i have to focus on my future and if we're mate, we will be together. you really really broke my heart that day.

after that you said "marah?" "kalau ini satu gurauan?" 

i feel like i wanna punch you right on your handsome face.

image

you make me cry, my darling. but when you said like that, i was like "haha jahat punya aiman." i smile and my tears fell down. i love you. and please don't leave me. i want you to stay in my life forever. muahh

assalamualaikum, aiman :)
11:27 AM

You're so irreplaceable

HE unite us together. Syukur Alhamdulillah i found you in my life.


All material © Farah Amira 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow